employment type: full-time
Immediate opening for a CNC Lathe Machinist
Located in Denver, Co, South Jason Street
Benefits available after 90 day probation period
First shift only, air conditioned shop
Work schedule: Monday-Friday 6:30 – 4:30
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Experience with all types of metals/materials
• Experience with older and manual equipment
• Knowledge of speeds/feeds
• Must be able to machine close tolerances
• Must be able to perform your own set-ups
• Ability to work independently with little supervision is REQUIRED
Candidates will not only be interviewed, but will be required to demonstrate key CNC operating skills and/or knowledge including how to use measuring equipment, set tools, work offsets, and read programs.
Compensation will be based on experience and skill. Must be US citizen, speak and write English, and be able to pass a background check.
All candidates must respond with a resume and salary requirements. If your salary requirement is not listed with your submission, you will NOT be considered for the position.