Are you a machinist looking to expand your skills?
Have you ever thought of becoming a programmer but haven’t found the opportunity, yet?
Accurate Machining is looking for you!
Training the next generation of machinists is vital for USA production. Our small business is looking to expand in the next five years, and we need to get people in place now to make this happen.
If you are a machinist looking for a change, we would be excited to speak with you.
Some of the great things about our business are:
- 7 am – 3 pm
- willing to work with schedules
- Health care after 90 days
- Week’s paid vacation after a year
If these items interest you, and you have a minimum of five years machining we would be very interested in speaking with you.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- 5 years of machining experience
- Familiarity with Mastercam a plus but not necessary
- Must be able to read and write in English
- US Citizen
- Bonus points for knowing what ISO/AS Certification is.